A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Gaba is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaba has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy D Gaba FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy D. Gaba practice?
- Dr. Nancy Gaba has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Gaba practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.