Dr. Nancy Galella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Galella?

October 13th, 2016

Ms.

Caring, compassionate and asks all of the right questions. Gives a very thorough exam. She is very popular so schedule your appointment at least 3 months in advance!

December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Galella has always listened to my concerns and I feel that she knows me as a whole person, not just limited to her specialty.

March 17th, 2015

Terrible person, no bedside manner

She is bias , racist and arrogant I left my OB appts feeling defeated. At 34 weeks pregnant looking for a new MD I do not recommend her period.

January 19th, 2011

Dr. Galella is absolutely wonderful. She has been my doctor for over ten years and the only problem I have ever had, is getting an appointment with her because she is always booked in advance. Dr. Galella saw me through my first pregnancy in 2008-2009, and I was delighted to know that she was the doctor on call when I went into labor. My delivery went so well. She was amazingly calm and patient throughout the entire process, and it made my experience so delightful. Something women fear so often is labor/delivery, and it was one of the best moments of my life. I thank her with all my heart, and highly recommend her.

November 9th, 2010

Horrible doctor, no bedside manner, dogmatic, uncaring and very unaccommodating. I can't believe she's a doctor! She lacks compassion to her patients! This practice is so insurance driven and purely business! The staff are rude! From receptionists to nurses!

June 25th, 2010

Doesn't have time to answer questions

Was in to see Nancy and as we are getting close to delivery day, had question for her on what to expect with the planned c-section. After entertaining a few - stopped and said "are these really important? I do have other patients". Really???? Ok, Fine - asked if we could schedule another appointment where we would have time and was basically told no - I would need to wait until we arrived at the hospital. This may be everyday stuff for her, but this is a major event in our family.

April 29th, 2017