Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Gilhooley
Dr. Nancy Gilhooley, MD, FAAFP is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL, with another office in Wilkes Barre, PA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gilhooley is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center/Danville, Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center and Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center. Dr. Gilhooley has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Gilhooley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Nancy Gilhooley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.
Dr. Christopher Morrison
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Clearwater, FL 0.19 mi17
Dr. James Swoager
Clearwater, FL 0.26 mi22
Dr. George Boyd
Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Clearwater, FL 0.26 mi8