A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Gilhooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Gilhooley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Gilhooley, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilhooley graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gilhooley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Marie Gilhooley FAAFP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. Gilhooley practice?
- Dr. Nancy Gilhooley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Gilhooley practices Family Medicine near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, PA and Mountain Top, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Family Physicians.