A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Goldenberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jacobs Goldenberg MD is a female Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. Nancy Goldenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Goldenberg practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Chester, PA.
See Chester Radiologists.