A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Goodwin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Goodwin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
- Mid Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy B Goodwin MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy B. Goodwin practice?
- Dr. Nancy Goodwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Goodwin practices Internal Medicine near Brunswick, ME.
See Brunswick Internists.