A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Gordon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
She has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Allergic Contact Dermatitis, Allergy, and Anaphylaxis.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy D. Gordon practice?
Dr. Nancy Gordon practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Allergists and Bala Cynwyd Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Gordon, Dr. Marianne Gordon, Dr. Hanna Gordon, Dr. Nan Gordon, Dr. Maryann Gordon, Dr. Hannelore Gordon, Dr. Ana Gordon, Dr. Rosanne Gordon