A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Gordon, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Gordon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy D Gordon MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy D. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Nancy Gordon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Gordon practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.