A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Gordon, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Gordon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Deborah Gordon MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy D. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Nancy Gordon has 10 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Gordon practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.