A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Graboyes-Leopold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Graboyes-Leopold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graboyes-Leopold
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Graboyes-Leopold, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Graboyes-Leopold graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Graboyes-Leopold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy L Graboyes-Leopold MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Graboyes-Leopold practice?
- Dr. Nancy Graboyes-Leopold has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Graboyes-Leopold practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.