Dr. Nancy Gracin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Gracin?

The best, Dr. Gracin

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Dr. Gracin is by far the best doctor that I have had in all my 82 years. Her knowledge, compassion and care for her patients exceeds that of any doctor I have seen since she left Chicago. When I had an appointment with Dr. Gracin, I saw Dr. Gracin, not a physician assistant, we had time to discuss my condition, my treatment plan and even debated my views if I questioned the need for a medication. She never requested a bunch of unnecessary tests or procedures and she was always there when you needed her I could go on and on about how wonderful she is but I am running out of space. After 15 years, the worse day of my life was the day she informed me that she was leaving Chicago to work at Mass. General, I'm still crying. I wish the best for her in her current position but I wish she would come back to Chicago, we need her.

Very good Doctor to go to.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr Gracin was my doctor at least 8 years and she is awesome. She is so sweet and has a lot of compassion for her patients. I keep praying that she will come back to Chicago. All of her patients loved her here and miss her a lot.

Simply the best!!!

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Dr. Gracin partnered with me and my mother over the past 2 1/2 years. She was an invaluable partner to have in your corner. She's very meticulous and yet will impart information to you in layman's terms. A great sense of humor and very personable. Now that her family has re-located to the east coast this year (2013) she's sorely missed. I WISH HER ALL THE BEST!!!

Posted on January 31st, 2017