Dr. Nancy Grauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Grauer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2015

Love Dr. Grauer! She is kind, thorough and open to natural solutions.

April 25th, 2014

This practice is horrible. Dr.Grauer's bedside manner is non-existent. She was in and out within 5 minutes. I didn't even have a chance to ask her some important questions I had. She left me with a vague diagnosis then went into a meeting never to be seen again. I had to contact the office to follow up with them regarding that. I will not be going back!

April 9th, 2014

patient

I also have found the office staff to be disconnected.Example: I called with what I felt was a huge oversight by the Dr. I asked to speak to the Dr prior to my appt, with all my medical records in front of me. I was referred to a patient advocate . I called him and was told his mailbox was full, so I couldn't even leave a message. I called back the office and told them to contact the advocate to have him call me. Although they say they did, I never heard from him. I made the appointment, and explained my dilemma . When I went in, it was as though I had spoken to no one. Upon arriving, I was asked to write my reason for the visit, then I told the nurse, and then the Dr came in completely unaware of the reason for my visit. Talk about frustrating. I experienced at least one more situation in which the office manager took charge to rectify a screw up with a prescription. She is the first that I have found to be interested, intelligent and able to follow through.I like Dt Graurer, but she needs to have her office manager develops a few patient friendly policies, and a communication protocol that doesn't make the patient feel as though they just entered the twilight zone. .

September 25th, 2013

Good Doctor - but terrible staff

Dr. Grauer is extremely personable and treats me like an intelligent adult. I believe she is capable and knowledgable. Her front office staff, however, are extremely rude and most unhelpful. I have been there many times and it's always the same. I do not have this experience elsewhere. It is also impossible to contact the office - it usually takes several phone calls and 10-15 min waits to be connected. I am seriously considering going elsewhere as it shouldn't be this difficult. This is unfortunate as I like and trust Dr. Grauer - but her staff are ruining her business.

September 21st, 2013

After diagnosing me with possibly a very serious condition I was told to "google it". That's it. That was our discussion. I find her work to be either arrogant or ignorant. Stay away from this person. She has high ratings from other doctors and very low ratings from patients. Find another Doctor.

August 1st, 2013

This office is dangerous to your health!

The office staff are not trained and there is not continuity in communication. It takes better part of 1/2 hour on hold for them to answer the phone then you are placed on hold. They do not return calls. The staff is rude and inefficient. I have a cancer risk post surgery and they do not return my calls. I still do not have pathology reports 4 weeks after testing. Dr Nancy Grauer is a nice woman tied to a terrible office.

May 31st, 2012

poor follow up, no annual reminders, hard to get appt. takes 2-3 months

June 22nd, 2010

I too am a long time patient and understand her office has made some changes in the last year. On my most recent visit I was happy with the way I was treated by the receptionists and the nurse.

October 29th, 2009

Like Dr. Grauer but do not recommend Vista Way OB GYN

Dr. Grauer is a good doctor and handled my delivery well. She allowed me to pursue my goal of a natural childbirth and respected my birth plan. Her office staff is rude and disrespectful. They lack customer service and I finally became so fed up with the attitude that I have decided to leave their care for another provider.

February 22nd, 2017