Dr. Nancy Greenfield Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Horrible!

Posted on May 11th, 2016

I was under her control at Variety Children's Hospital. If my parents only knew of the abuse that mental and physical sadist did to us, she would be in prison. I hope you get what you dished out 10 fold .

Old School

Posted on March 24th, 2012

She's clearly ailing and old. She falls asleep with her patients. She's grotesquely heavy. She's from the old school.She was the ONLY doctor in Miami willing to see my son. She SAVED his life. She was THERE for my family. Do Y O U get it?

Another nap for her

Posted on February 10th, 2012

She is quite elderly and does not look healthy. She fell asleep in my visit too and I thought she might have had a stroke. I asked if she was okay and she said, "fine, fine". "It seems you fell asleep, doctor." "oh, no" "yes, if you don't realize it, you might have some kind of condition". She then says, o I am fine, really I am. The woman was snoring.

Posted on June 1st, 2011

This person is not dependable. I called Dr. Greenfield to make an appointment. I was told that her "scheduler" was away and would call me back after lunch. I heard nothing so at the end of the day I called again only to be told that the person left the office for the day and could not get around to calling me but would call me back immediately the next week. They did not call when they said they would and finally called back many days later with no explanation.

Asleep on the job

Posted on January 27th, 2010

Had three visits with her. First one was quite good. lots of note taking and interest shown, but by the thrid visit she was eating and then falling asleep throughout the visit! I finally gave up in disgust before the session ahd ended and made it qute clear to her staff thet I was unhappy with her. I never even recieved a floow up phone call of inquiry or apology. Very unprofessional.

Best shrink in Miami

Posted on October 27th, 2009

All positive no negatives, Really cares about patient

Posted on June 3rd, 2016