Dr. Nancy Greep Is this you?

July 8th, 2016

Excellent & Passionate Advocate

Dr. Greep is one of best PCP I have had, both in a private practice setting and/or clinical setting. She is interested in her patients and is patient. She takes time to review and explain results, presents follow up options, pros/cons, and is passionate about my well-being. I felt taken care of not rushed or an annoyance. She is my PCP!

June 7th, 2011

Excellent MD

I was recommended to Dr Greep by my pharmacist. She makes her own appointments on her cell phone and she was able to see me within a few days. I had a 10 minute wait to see her. My concern was HRT and osteoporosis. I was very pleased with her bedside manner and knowledge. I highly recommend her!

October 26th, 2010

Roberta Proffman

Extremely knowledgeable and personabl, always following up on me.

March 17th, 2016