A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Greger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Greger is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Greger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Greger graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Greger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Gay Greger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy G. Greger practice?
- Dr. Nancy Greger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Greger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians and Albuquerque Pediatric Specialists.