A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Greilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greilich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Greilich, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greilich graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Greilich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Ellen Greilich MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Greilich practice?
- Dr. Nancy Greilich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Greilich practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.