A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Gryniewicz-Sika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Gryniewicz-Sika is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gryniewicz-Sika
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gryniewicz-Sika Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gryniewicz-Sika graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gryniewicz-Sika has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- MacNeal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Gryniewicz-Sika MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Gryniewicz-Sika practice?
- Dr. Nancy Gryniewicz-Sika has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Gryniewicz-Sika practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Family Physicians.