A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Guttormson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Guttormson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Guttormson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guttormson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Guttormson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Lee Guttormson MD is a female Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Guttormson practice?
- Dr. Nancy Guttormson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Guttormson practices Surgery near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Burnsville Surgeons.