A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Einstein Neighborhood Health
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy H Brown DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy H. Brown practice?
- Dr. Nancy Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Brown practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.