Dr. Nancy Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Brown?

January 18th, 2016

Dr Brown has been a perfect family Physician, she nails the diagnosis every time, she is retiring and I will miss her

March 3rd, 2015

terrible

Rude front desk worker, totally unprofessional, this place has changed for the worse.

December 21st, 2014

My whole entire Family has went to Einstein Family Practice and continues to this day, Since Dr. Henderson's time, once Nancy and I were faced with a problem she acted as if I were a disease and shown me the door, in front of staff and whoever else was in earshot, instead of behind a closed door. Ever since that experience I've never seen a Doctor for fear of the same treatment, with age comes wisdom and now I realize what Dr. Brown had done was wrong. The way she continues to take care of some of her patients is questionable as well as her colleagues (treatment of patients) My Stepfather passed and he was under Dr. Oxenberg's care, also a Physician at Einstein . Since my removal from Einstein Dr. Brown's , as well as her colleagues, willingness to help her patients is lacking for fear of sullying their name and that in my opinion isn't what a Doctor should be. If a Patient needs help, do your best, That's why you became Physician, even if it's not by you but after you've done everything you can do. This Facility's patient Doctor relationship is lacking and in my opinion that is what's Vital. I must remain anonymous for fear of mistreatment of current patients.

November 15th, 2012

DOCTOR BROWN IS A GREAT DOCTOR VERY NICE PERSON I HAVE BIN GOING TO HER FOR OVER 15 YEARS

October 23rd, 2012

Terrible wait,.....

The wait is very very long, they are not quite organized. The were letting people ahead of me. And I know for a fact it was for my doctor. Sometimes I have to wait 2,3hours of wait. Its not fun. What keeps me at this office is my doctor, Nancy Brown, but they need to start being more organized.

August 17th, 2012

Just the Truth!

It's the closest female primary near me so I have no choice. I never recommend this office because the wait time is terrible and I always feel like I'm rushed and can never ask everything I want to.

August 8th, 2012

Im not much for words but i must say DrBrown is great!

September 8th, 2010

dr nancy brown is very calm

I have been seeing dr nancy brown for 5 years , and i must say dr brown has always listened to all my problems physical and mental, and i always feel better when i leave, her caring and relaxing way of bring confindence and assurance that it will be ok...see you in 1/2/3 months depending on my illness. Dr Nancy Brown calls it and nails it all the time with me, I love you Dr Brown your the best how lucky Iam to have you as my primary doctor, even though at times I'am so difficult.

September 28th, 2009

Mr Michael Beatty

I am verry happy with the servce that Dr Brown gives me she is one of the most honest people you will ever meet and caring . I would refer her to evey one.

October 15th, 2017