A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Femoral Fractures
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy H Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Nancy Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Miller practices Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Pediatricians and Springfield Adolescent Specialists.