A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Femoral Fractures
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy H Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Nancy Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Miller practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Family Physicians and Hartford Adolescent Specialists.