A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Hagloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Hagloch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Hagloch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagloch graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hagloch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy L Hagloch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Hagloch practice?
- Dr. Nancy Hagloch has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Hagloch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.