A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Han is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Han, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Han has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jeong Sun Han MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Han practice?
- Dr. Nancy Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Han practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists and Huntington Beach Gastroenterologists.