A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Hanna is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Hanna has 16 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy F Hanna MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy F. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Nancy Hanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Hanna practices Geriatric Medicine near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Westminster Geriatric Doctors.