A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Hanna is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Hanna has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy F Hanna MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy F. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Nancy Hanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Hanna practices Geriatric Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA.
See Irvine Geriatric Doctors.