Dr. Nancy Harris Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Harris?

Posted on July 7th, 2016

WORST BEDSIDE MANNERS I HAVE EVER SEEN AND I AM NURSE. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER

Patient

Posted on December 19th, 2013

Everything was fine until the fifth month. My husband and I went in for our scheduled appointment when the news was broken to us that they were demanding payment for the delivery right then. They explained that the total cost had to be paid two months prior to delivery, and well I was in my fifth month. I asked why they waited until my fifth month to let us know about this policy; there response was “maybe we needed to find a new physician”. I asked for the office manager who explained to me that I should have thought about the cost before getting pregnant. When I told her we could not afford what they were asking, but we could make payment arrangements she asked me why I thought I deserved special privileges, privileges the other patients didn’t get. After I reiterated to her “you should have let us know four months ago” she then said that she had spoken to Dr. Harris and the decision had come down from her. I was then told that Doctor Harris had performed enough charitable services in her career. Wait a minute, didn’t I just race from work to get to this appointment on time, don’t I have insurance, didn’t I agree to make payment arrangements on the $1,400 they wanted, the answer is yes to all of it. Not sure how any of that is charity. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR, not unless you like being insulted.

love her

Posted on July 19th, 2013

I saw a lot of poor reviews for this dr and wanted to leave a good one behind, since the bad ones made me nervous... For my regular gyno visits I saw Heather at the office, but after getting pregnant I started seeing Nancy. She is very thorough, sometimes quick in her appointments but if you have any questions she will happily discuss them. I love how blunt and strait forward she is, but understand that not everyone likes that in a dr. She delivered my son and I will request she deliver anyother children I have. She honored my request to delay cord clamping. Did everything in her power to help me control an outbreak of PEPS/PUPPPS that I had, including inducing me early. If you want/need an ob that is straight forward, honest, and caring then go to Nancy Harris.

Posted on May 14th, 2013

This doctor may be wonderful delivering babies, but do not have any other gynecological surgery with her as your surgeon. Continues to operate and cut when she can not see clearly, thereby causing injury and harm to her patient. She performed an endoscopic surgery on me that was supposed to be on a out patient basis, ended up having to be cut open all the way down my abdomen to fix my ureter that she severed by mistake. Was hospitalized 3 weeks including 1 week in ICU. A total nightmare!!! Be careful!!

Posted on December 5th, 2011

she is fantastic and to the point

Posted on March 23rd, 2017