A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Harthun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Harthun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harthun
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Harthun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Harthun, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Harthun graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Harthun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Lynn Harthun MD and MS is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Harthun practice?
- Dr. Nancy Harthun has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Harthun practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Lebanon, PA.
See York Surgeons.