Overall Review

September 24th, 2015
Knowledgeable Doctor
I started out liking Dr. Hesz when my baby was first born. The appointments went well and she seemed to ask a lot of good questions and have a lot of great information for a first-time parent. However, she became short with me when discussing vaccinations (I decided not to begin vaccinating my child until age 2--and then followed Dr. Sears Alternative Vaccination Schedule). I realize that probably none of her own children were adversely affected by their vaccines, so she has her own personal bias about vaccinations. However, some people have family members who appear to have had adverse effects following vaccinations (seizures, autism characteristics) and choose to be cautious. Dr. Hesz clearly does not support that, which did bother me. The office also charged a no-show fee (I tried to cancel an afternoon appointment during the office's lunch break, so I couldn't get through OR leave a message to cancel!!). Also, the office charged a $25 fee for "late appointments" but when I called to schedule and avoid the after hours fee, the receptionist can't tell me after what time frame the fee begins??!! "The person who does billing knows that, but she's not here." Well, then I can't schedule an appointment, because I want to schedule an when I won't be charged extra to see the doctor! Also, I did not find the front office staff to be very friendly most of the time....and sometimes the wait was lengthy. I did like that there are 2 separated sides to the office--the "well" side and the "sick" side...to keep germs away from kids who aren't sick! Overall, I think Dr. Hesz is very knowledgeable and a good doctor, but I didn't feel respected for my own hesitations of vaccinations.

September 1st, 2015
Parent of past patient
Dr Hesz seems to have difficulty keeping patients. She often takes the sick calls because her bed side manner is so bad. She is condescending and rude. I have a doctorate degree and she talked down to me like I was an idiot and jumped to wild conclusions regarding my child's health. She implied that her head ace and throwing up was do to a poor diet as apposed to flu which was going around. Rather than help my child she was insulting and demining to me and my child. She needs to retire. She clearly doesn't respect her patients or their parents. I ended up having to take her to Children's Hospital where she complained of sever head ace and was throw up while there. They got her the medicine she needed and her systems were reduced and she was well in a few days. I will never take her to Dr Hesz again. The other Doctor there is very nice. However, she is overworked and Dr. Hesz ends up taking a lot of her patients because she doesn't seem to be able to generate or keep her own patients.

October 6th, 2014
Amazing doctor
I have high function Autism, PTSD, ADHD, Scensory Integration and chronic migraines. Dr. Hesz was willing to take on being my psychiatrist until I could get into a real psychiatrist so that I could get the medicine I needed. Before we knew that I had migraines I had to go in frequently for a doctor's visit and get a note for school because I was so sick. She treated me like I was her own daughter. I am very thankful to have her and don't want to get a new doctor now that I am 18.

July 24th, 2014
AWFUL
This woman was awful. She treated us like we didn't know what we were doing just because we are 20. She's judgemental and doesn't listen! It took her three weeks to hear me about my daughters medical issue. I would NOT recommend her to anyone!