A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Hillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Hillis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Hillis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillis graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hillis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Hillis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Hillis practice?
- Dr. Nancy Hillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Hillis practices Pediatrics near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Pediatricians.