Dr. Nancy Hinitt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 12th, 2012
Retiring 2012.
Always have had excellent care w/ Dr. Hinett. However, recently recieved a letter from her office that she is retiring in Oct. 2012.

July 15th, 2012
excellent doctor
Dr. Hinitt has been my primary care physician for over 25 years, and in my opinion, she's one of the best. She has a very caring attitude, is knowledgable, and answers any concerns or questions you may have. She takes the time needed for you, and asks if there's anything else you need before she leaves the room.Don't be afraid or shy to ask questions! I have many health conditions and sometimes have a list of questions so I won't forget to ask her.She's been an excellent doctor to me, to my mother, and to my brother-in-law. Plus, her office staff is friendly and efficient. I'll continue to use her as my primary doctor until she retires, or stops accepting my insurance. Hopefully, neither of those scenarios will happen for many more years!Her office staff has always been friendly, efficient, and

November 29th, 2011
This office is getting worse
I have been a long time patient here. They are outstanding for routine care. Within the past year, they have a complete turnover in their front-office staff as well as their PA's. While their PA's are still outstanding, the new staff is awful and uncaring. They are vengeful if you dare to question them. They do not relay your messages to the doctor and PA's. They are obviously overworked. If all you need is routine care, this office is OK as you can almost always get a same-day appointment. If you are sent out for lab tests as I was, God only help you. You will be the only one that will show any urgency in getting results, etc. I have been waiting over 24 hours to find out if I am going to need surgery or what is wrong with me even though they have my lab results. I am all set to give someone else my business now that this office appears to have hired a bunch of inept front-office staff.

September 16th, 2011
Great PA's and a caring Doctor
Dr. Hinitt takes plenty of time and really listens, her PA's take even more time with you. All are caring and offer whatever you need to feel confident in your health. They are quite busy, and sometimes overwhelmed. They helped me stop smoking then loose the weight I put on later.

April 29th, 2011
Even with two nurse practitioners, Dr. Hinitt appears to be almost overwhelmed by patient load. Part of this, no doubt, is her caring for her patients and their stories -- taking longer than appointment schedules permit. I have had two illnesses misdiagnosed within the last 20 years (not too bad, I think), and the office staff is sometimes forgetful, again because of the shear traffic the office sees. Overall, however, the care is good and her expertise is without question.

November 16th, 2009
very poor office staff
difficult communication...staff has an attitude