A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Moran Hockley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran Hockley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Moran Hockley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Kay Moran Hockley MD is a female Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. Moran Hockley practice?
- Dr. Nancy Moran Hockley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Moran Hockley practices Surgery and Urology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Surgeons and Fort Wayne Urologists.