A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Holland, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Holland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Wylthe County Community Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Holland MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Holland practice?
- Dr. Nancy Holland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Holland practices Diagnostic Radiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists.