A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Howland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Howland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Howland, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howland graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Howland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Rachel Howland MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy R. Howland practice?
- Dr. Nancy Howland has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Howland practices Allergy & Immunology near Easton, MD.
See Easton Allergists.