Dr. Nancy Howland Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 19th, 2013

Patient's family

I have and will continue to recommend family and friends to Dr. Howland. My pediatrician referred me to Dr Howland when my daughter was in kindergarten and getting numerous respiratory infections along with difficulty breathing. She is now in high school and her asthma is well controlled thanks to Dr Howland. Anytime my daughter complains of not feeling well respiratory wise or I have a concern, Dr Howland takes the time to see us in her office no matter the time of day we call. She also makes follow up calls during the week and she is easily able to be contacted when the office is closed. I have complete trust in Dr Howland's knowledge and expertise and never second guess her diagnosis. I also see Dr Holwand as a patient for my allergies as well as my other daughter because of the trust I have in Dr Howland. The office staff is kind, courteous and professional. I do not wait long on the telephone or in the office waiting room. Prescriptions are also easily refilled when we need them. I am so glad Dr Howland is practicing in the Easton and Centerville area and if it was not for her, I am not sure if my daughter's asthma or my allergies would be as well controlled as they currently are.

December 19th, 2013

Very knowledgeable and caring. Great staff!

February 22nd, 2012

Deborah Clouser

Dr. Howland is extremely personable and caring. She took much time with me at the initial visit. After that her staff takes over. very friendly young women who make you feel like you are visiting friends. The 2nd visit for testing took approximately 3 hours which was a good bit longer than I was told but getting the allergy shots is extremely quick and efficient. After 3 shots (3 weeks) I feel like a different person and was not expecting results so quickly since they don't mislead w/quick result expectations. I highly recommend this Dr.

January 30th, 2017