A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Hughes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Hughes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Mainland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Hughes MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Hughes practice?
- Dr. Nancy Hughes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Hughes practices Internal Medicine near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Internists.