A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Hykel-Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Hykel-Malone, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Hykel-Malone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hykel-Malone graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hykel-Malone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Christine Hykel-Malone MD is a female General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Hykel-Malone practice?
- Dr. Nancy Hykel-Malone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Hykel-Malone practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Fort Washington Internists and Fort Washington General Practitioners.