A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Andrews has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Andrews DO is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Andrews practice?
- Dr. Nancy Andrews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Andrews practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Sterling Heights Endocrinologists.