A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Newman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Newman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Newman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Newman practice?
- Dr. Nancy Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Newman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.