A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Janik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Janik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janik
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Janik graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Janik has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Janik DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Janik practice?
- Dr. Nancy Janik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Janik practices Family Medicine near Maple Shade, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Pennsauken, NJ.
See Maple Shade Primary Care Doctors.