A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Janik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Janik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janik
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Janik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Janik graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Janik has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Janik DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Janik practice?
- Dr. Nancy Janik has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Janik practices Family Medicine near Maple Shade, NJ.
See Maple Shade Primary Care Doctors.