A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Juopperi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Juopperi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Abscess
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Headache Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Juopperi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Juopperi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Juopperi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy Juopperi practice?
Dr. Nancy Juopperi practices Neurology near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Wyandotte Neurologists.