Dr. Nancy Juopperi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Juopperi?

February 1st, 2017

You may as well be in the room alone!!

There is always a long to wait for her to enter the exam room...ALWAYS. The first couple of times I saw her, she was dry, and I thought...ok...I'll just try to be super friendly, hoping that she would at least SMILE. She didn't. When you try to tell her what's going on with you, you'd better think of only the most IMPORTANT thing, because she isn't going to listen to more than one issue, IF THAT! Even if you compliment her, her face never changes! She stays stone faced the whole visit, and has NO bedside manner. She gives you Rx, and is not really interested in anything more, but tells you to come back in 3 months. PERIOD. Glad she is in Iowa now. I saw her when she was in Michigan. Uncaring, unfeeling, and completely oblivious to her patient's concerns.

April 7th, 2014

Migraine sufferer

Dr Juopperi is not only rude but very unprofessional. She spends maybe one minute with you in the room, just enough time to put you on whatever medication and explain nothing. Gets annoyed if you try to ask her any questions. And not to mention the past two time I've been in the office she has been LATE TO THE OFFICE and I have waited over an hour. She's very unprofessionally and I do not advise anyone to waste their time on her.

April 2nd, 2014

Poor first impression

I waited in the waiting room for an hour. After 50 minutes I explained to the desk staff that I couldn't wait too much longer becuase I had another appointment I had to make. She told me to come back in ten minutes if I was still waiting and she would be willing to reschedule my appt. I didn't think that was acceptable. I'm not willing to waste my time becuase the office can't keep appts. Finally I was called in and I mentioned to Dr. Juopperi that the wait time was very long and I was concerned that we wouldn't have enough time to adequately discuss my symptoms. Showing no concern, she fired back at me that that she has nothing to do with that said I should see the office manager. Our appt was very brief. In summary, she is very business like and curt. She didn't crack a smile. She may be an expert in her field; I haven't had an opportunity to experience that yet. I'd absolutley say this. If you need an appointment for a child, find someone else. She has a permanent frown and has no bedside manner. She will not make them feel at ease.

October 12th, 2011

Dedicated, Determined, Concerned, and Successful!

I could not be more pleased with Dr. Juopperi and her abilities. I came to her in 2001 after suffering severe headache episodes from the time I was 14 years old. I tried everything from diet to breathing tests, to even having Septoplasty in an effort to alleviate the suffering. Finally I was referred to Dr. Juopperi who prescribed oxygen therapy and had me try a few drugs before we found the one that worked best for me. Before Dr. Juopperi, no one took me seriously regarding the seveity of the pain was that I was experiencing, not even my parents listened to me when I was young and told them my head hurt. After a year or so the headache episodes lecame fewer and when they occurred I finally had a regimen that I could follow and gain some relief. This was all due to Dr. Juopperi's efforts, and I will always be grateful to her for her dedicated and sincere nature and for never giving up on me when trying to pinpoint a treatment plan. Oh and she also diagnosed my bulging discs in my lower back and got me started on the path for treatment with that as well. That eventually led to surgery for relief but I still had every confidence that Dr. Juopperi guided me int he proper direction until that point. I am not sure if she still haas the same office staff that she had when she was in her office in I believe Madison Heights or it may have ben Garden City, but at one time there was a horrendous pair of witches at the front desk that just made you feel like you were bothering them when you came in for your appointment. That was the only bad thing I ever experienced and I could have cared less because I was there to see Dr Juopperi who was always pleasant even when I could tell she was not feeling her best.

October 14th, 2009

Ron Vandermeeden

Well first visit at office my wife and I notice what a mess every thing is even the disposed needle bin is over flowing then I am poked on both sides of my face arms and legs with a safety pin pulled out of desk apparently not satisfied with those results and states she needs a different pin asks the receptionist for one which she pulls from her purse then same thing I get poked with it my intuition at this point is to run but I am desperate to find out what is wrong so I continue to follow her orders..At this point I go to hosp for some tests I return to her office for results .. my appt is at 12:20 but low and behold a vendor shows up with lunch so I sit in waiting room until 1:39 while they eat at this point I get two scrims for new tests, the scrips are written with no diagnoses on them so return visit to office to fix this.. it is now a week and half later been to hosp twice to have these procedures done and cant because I need authorization from my insurance,,, I dont have it because the DOCTOR has not downloaded her notes... Obviously she is only worried about her pay check and not the care of patience ..... What a absolute JOKE this office is hopefully I save someone from the aggravation I have been thru... Well time to find a new neurologist good luck if you disregard ... just look around at office when you get there its easy to see I am truthful.......P.S. I signed it too because its the truth

August 14th, 2015