Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Kadel
Dr. Nancy Kadel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kadel is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center and University Of Washington Medical Ctr. Dr. Kadel has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Kadel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Nancy Kadel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Charles Jung
Seattle, WA 0 mi35
Dr. Sean Amann
Seattle, WA 0 mi12
Dr. Rajiv Sethi
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurological Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi15