A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Kalinowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Kalinowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Kalinowski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalinowski graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kalinowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Kalinowski MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Kalinowski practice?
- Dr. Nancy Kalinowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Kalinowski practices Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.