Dr. Nancy Karr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Karr?

June 11th, 2012

Outstanding Doctor!

I know from experience that Dr. Karr is an outstanding medical professional. Thanks to her thorough medical exam and review of my patient records she was able to detect a serious and potentially life threatening lung disorder that I had. She guided me to the best possible medical help available in Washington state. It is very difficult to be in a profession where the only thing the public is made aware of is your mistakes. When I first met Dr. Karr I thought she was a bit of an intorvert, but I soon found that what she lacks in social graces is far outweighed by her incredible medical expertise and years of experience in her field. Each person has their own perception of what makes a good doctor. I know from my experience that Dr. Karr has exactly what matters. Thank you Dr. Karr for what you do & for caring enough to do it.

April 11th, 2012

Dr Karr is the worse doctor I have ever gone to in my entire life. She seems more concerned with payment not with her patients. She never has been concerned with my condition, only with her office procedures. She is very difficult to get a hold of, and will not answer phone calls or question concerning my condition. I would never recommend her to anyone.

October 12th, 2010

Wonderful staff,My wife and I can not say enough about this place, from the receptionist ,to the nursing staff and the Dr. Just wonderful caring people, that truely care.We feel blessed that they are in our lives to help our daughter through her treatments and journey.

February 17th, 2017