A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Keller-Madden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller-Madden graduated from State University of New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Keller-Madden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keller-Madden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. Keller-Madden practice?
Dr. Nancy Keller-Madden practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Obstetricians & Gynecologists.