A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Kenney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kenney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Regional Health System
- UPMC Bedford Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Torhan Kenney MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy T. Kenney practice?
- Dr. Nancy Kenney has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Kenney practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Everett, PA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Geriatric Doctors.