A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Klein, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Klein, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Allen Klein MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Klein practice?
- Dr. Nancy Klein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Klein practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.