The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Klimas
Dr. Nancy Klimas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davie, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Clinical Laboratory Immunology. Dr. Klimas is affiliated with University Hospital & Med Cen, Jackson Memorial Hospital and University of Miami Hosp & Clinics/Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Cntr. Dr. Klimas has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Klimas has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
Dr. Nancy Klimas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davie, FL.
Dr. Evelyn Schwalenberg
Internal Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.32 mi23
Dr. Natasha Bray
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.32 mi10
Dr. David Boesler
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.32 mi29