Dr. Nancy Kopitnik Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Kopitnik?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 6th, 2011

Dr. Kopitnik is very professional and caring. Her staff is courteous. She is NOT one of those doctors that spend 2 minutes with you and is done. She actually listens, remembers things from our last appointment and geniune. I consider myself very lucky to have finally found a doctor like her. It has been many years since I have had a doctor like her. I would highly recommend her to family & friends. Not sure who wrote the bad review about her but as a patient of hers for almost a year now, I have never been treated badly. She is a wonderful doctor & person!

Posted on June 6th, 2010

We recueved a bill from this Dr and have never seen or heard of Her I think she is up to no good!!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017