A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Kressin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Kressin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Kressin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kressin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kressin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy A Kressin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Kressin practice?
- Dr. Nancy Kressin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Kressin practices Anesthesiology near Laconia, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, NH.
See Laconia Anesthesiologists.