Dr. Nancy Macchiarella DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 11th, 2013
Was just in for my first ultrasound and HATED Dr.Krohn. She was in the room for a total of two minutes to do the ultrasound, didnt say anything to me at all besides "congrats" and let me look at the screen for maybe ten seconds if that. I think she probably is a smart and knowledgable OB, but she was so unfriendly and restricted that I don't even want to go back. I left the doctors office completely discouraged.

April 9th, 2013
Stay away!
Stay away from Lake Huron Ob/Gyn. This was an excellent place to receive ca in the past but since Dr Yaklic left in 2010 I would not recommend it!

March 27th, 2009
Dr. Krohn is the kindest, most caring doctor that you could ever deal with. No matter how busy she is she always has time to spend with the patient.She is willing and able to care for any issue or problem that may arise.As Dr. Krohn's patient I went through years of infertility. When the I finally became prgnant Dr. Krohn supported my needs and even made arrangements so she would be present at my son'd birth.I recommend Dr. Krohn to any one and every one!