A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Kuhn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Kuhn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Kuhn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jo Kuhn MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Nancy Kuhn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Kuhn practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.