A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Kunjukunju is Good. Dr. Kunjukunju has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Kunjukunju, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunjukunju graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kunjukunju has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kunjukunju accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Kunjukunju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy Kunjukunju practice?
Dr. Nancy Kunjukunju practices Ophthalmology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See New Orleans Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Kunjukunju, Dr. Marianne Kunjukunju, Dr. Hanna Kunjukunju, Dr. Nan Kunjukunju, Dr. Maryann Kunjukunju, Dr. Hannelore Kunjukunju, Dr. Ana Kunjukunju, Dr. Rosanne Kunjukunju