Dr. Nancy Erickson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 2nd, 2015
She is the best
Dr. Nancy Erickson is probably the nicest doctor I have ever been to. I have a genetic issue (ehlers danlos syndrome) which causes me constant pain in all my tendons and joints and a host of other associated other problems, basically I always feel like some type of sh*t. So many doctors it took to figure out the issue and so many of them basically said oh well. Once I was diagnosed and referred to Dr. Erickson she took the time to learn about my condition and although there really is nothing that can be done, as I said, she took the time to learn about it and treated me with kindness and respect. I would recommend Dr. Nancy Erickson in a heartbeat. (I keep using her full name because, hopefully, it helps in her google search-ability.)

November 6th, 2015
I really loved dr erickson the only problem I have is no one called me back after surgery . I was told she can't take my insurance .

September 24th, 2015
Good Doctor, AWEFUL OFFICE!
The doctor is a good person and truly cares. However, she has the worst office ever! Once, the chart leaves her hands it goes into the black hole that is her administrative staff. These ladies, do NOT follow up with any of the doctor's request and when you try to talk to them, they will rude and dismiss you. There is constant turn over staff. People do not last in this office; thus, you care will not move forward. After two (2) years of this nonsense, I gave up and went to another doctor.

February 17th, 2015
I have recommended her to several people. She is awesome!

September 13th, 2012
Caring, highly qualified physician
Dr. Erikson cares! She will stick with you and your pain issues until resolution and treatment are ameliorated.

August 21st, 2012
Caring Doctor
Dr. Erickson is the best doctor I have ever had. I am a type 1 diabetic and see her for reasons outside of diabetes, but she has helped me see what my diabetes may be contributing too with my pain. She does well with having her staff work with your Insurance companies etc..., to see that you'll recieve the best care in Pain Management. She is the real deal. The fact that she is an Anesthesiologist as well made me believe she more than likely knew what she was doing when I first came to see her. So far I've been correct. I honestly believe she would rather not perscribe control substances and would rather find other ways to help with pain, but understands it's positive uses with legit patients. You will be drug tested and sometimes oftern if not every appointment you have. People shouldn't take offense to that, she is not singling anyone out specifically, she is just doing what honest caring doctors should do. Dr. Erickson and her staff I sense are pretty good at weeding out those that are drug seekers and those with actual chronic pain, and will have every test conducted on you to make sure you recieve the absolute best care. Again, that's what doctor's jobs are. They take that oath to help people not hurt them, and with Dr. Ericksons positive relegious background and a strong believer in faith, I feel she is good at helping the patient understand their condition and good at reminding them to never ever lose hope!

June 19th, 2012
WOW
She was pretty awsome. Things I stopped mentioning to doctors she knew them from looking at me. She is very thorough, thorough physical exam, she's as good as the best sports medicine doctor I've ever seen. Also informative in her fast way. The whole time you are there they are educating you. She definitely is 100 times more knowledgeable and attentive to patient's REAL needs than 99% of doctors in her specialty. She's a great example of professionalism and integrity when it comes to pain management and the patient overall.

October 4th, 2011
Guess it's time for a change don't waist your time.
From the office to the poor service you get when in this office, Dr Erickson on other hand is very knowledgeable, but getting to see her and with this office it seems not worth the time. busy people busy schedules look at another alternative Dr.

August 3rd, 2011
Too far behind to care
Dr. Erickson's office staff has become unresponsive and rude over the last several months. Dr. Erickson also seems to be preoccupied and always runs extremely late (sometimes several hours). This doctor only serves a single hospital that happens to have one of the worse ER departments that view all pain patients as drug seekers so it takes for ever to be seen.

July 11th, 2011
Long wait time
Have had to wait hours to be seen, but she gives you all the time needed once she is with you.

May 19th, 2011
The wait is all worth it !
I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone that is having pain no matter how they got it. She is caring and kind and will see you as a whole person not just what your there for she takes into account all of your problems. Her office is clean and organized and staff are caring as she is. You might wait long to see her but its a wait you can handle when you know you are being taken care of and are in good hands.

October 24th, 2009
I would highly reccomend Dr. Erickson. Not only does she treat your condition, but you always leave her office with hope. She really listens to her patients and lets you know that there are plenty more options if the current treatment doesn't work.